This month’s newsletter features
• Western Ontario Regional Data Sources
• Save the Date: 2022 Agri-Food Forum
• Rural Housing Information System
• EDCO’s Top Ten Announced
• Regional Networking Events
• Ontario Providing More Supportive Housing In Simcoe
• Fed Dev Invests $3 Million for Lambton College
This month’s newsletter features;
• Western Ontario Wardens Meet with Region’s Members of Parliament
• New Housing Rises in Leamington with 3D Printing Technology
• SWIFT Board of Directors Reappoints Gary McNamara as Chair
• And More
Our April Newsletter contains articles on the following topics:
• Western Ontario Workforce Strategy Portal
• Attainable Housing in Wellington County
• Connecting More Homes and Businesses in Western Ontario
• And More
Members of the Western Ontario Wardens’ Caucus (WOWC) met virtually on Friday, April 1, 2022, to discuss and review the region’s strategic approach and direction for advocacy in 2022 and early 2023. The Caucus has identified the following key priorities for the coming...
The Western Ontario Wardens’ Caucus (WOWC) is pleased to announce the hiring of Kate Burns Gallagher as the inaugural Executive Director of the organization.
The Western Ontario Wardens’ Caucus (WOWC) is pleased to announce the release of “Planning for Prosperity: Building Economic Strength through Workforce Development,” a ground-breaking and comprehensive regional strategy intended to address current and future workforce...
Warden George Cornell of the County of Simcoe has been re-elected by acclamation as Chair of the Western Ontario Wardens’ Caucus (WOWC), during the organization’s Annual General Meeting held virtually on February 11, 2022.
In this Newsletter:
• Western Ontario Workforce Strategy Findings & Issues Report
• Visit Norfolk App Goes Live!
• And More
Learn about the supports, resources and projects happening in Western Ontario this month: https://conta.cc/3F84aif
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – August 18, 2021 Southwestern Ontario – The Western Ontario Wardens’ Caucus (WOWC) advocated strongly for its three major priorities, through a series of constructive discussions with provincial government representatives during the Association...